Asked by: Gaylene Herdejurgenshopping couponing
What happens when you deactivate a listing on Etsy?
Last Updated: 2nd July, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Also, can you hide listings on Etsy?
You can deactivate listings in yourEtsy shop for any reason, free of charge. Hover your mousepointer over the Your Shop link along the top of any Etsypage and click the Listings link. The Currently for Salepage opens. Click the check box next to the listing thatyou want to deactivate.
Similarly, what happens when you renew a listing on Etsy? It shows buyers new items FIRST, and old items LAST. Sowhen you renew an item, it receives a higher priority insearch. When Etsy buyers search for an item, and yourawesome product comes up in the first few pages, customers are morelikely to buy that item.
Also to know, how do I delete a listing on Etsy?
To delete your listing:
- On Etsy.com, click Shop Manager.
- Click Listings.
- Check the listing(s) you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the top of the page.
How do I renew an expired listing on Etsy?
How to renew an expired listing
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Your Shop link along the topof any Etsy page and click the Listings link.
- Click the Expired tab.
- Click the check box next to the expired listing you want torenew.