Asked by: Souaad Lagoamusic and audio hard rock
What guitar did Randy Rhoads use on Crazy Train?
Last Updated: 28th December, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, what guitars did Randy Rhoads use?
- Gibson 1974 Alpine White Les Paul Custom.
- Karl Sandoval "Polka Dot" V.
- Jackson Rhoads White "Prototype" Concorde.
- Jackson Black Rhoads with fixed bridge.
- 1950s Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty (used forphotographsonly)
- Fender Stratocaster.
Also Know, what year did Randy Rhodes die? March 19, 1982
Keeping this in view, what distortion pedal did Randy Rhoads use?
Randy's effect rig was fairly simple. DuringtheQuiet Riot years he only used a MXR Distortion Plus, andanMXR 10 Band EQ. After joining Ozzy he started usingtheCrybaby Wah, and couple of more pedals, such as MXRStereoChorus, MXR Flanger and Korg Echo.
What was Randy Rhoads favorite guitar?
Gibson Les Paul Custom