Asked by: Maissa Onicatravel polar travel
How long is driveway sealer good for in container?
Last Updated: 7th May, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, can you use old driveway sealer?
"Even spoiled sealer that has been treated can be used the next season as long as it has been properly treated," Dubey says. "But contractors should not mix spoiled sealer with fresh sealer. Use the spoiled sealer all by itself on any jobs."
Furthermore, how many square feet does a bucket of driveway sealer cover? Each gallon covers about 80 square feet and each bucket of sealer contains 5 gallons.
Similarly, it is asked, what is a good driveway sealer?
The Top 6 Best Driveway Sealers for 2020 are:
- Best Concrete Driveway Sealer: Foundation Armor SX5000.
- Runner-up: ToughCrete Concrete Sealer.
- Best Asphalt Sealer: E-Z Stir Driveway Asphalt Filler/ Sealer.
- Runner-up: Paving Sealer Driveway & Asphalt Sealer.
- Best Blacktop Sealer: Sakrete Blacktop Sealer.
What do you do with old driveway sealer?
Driveway sealer is considered household hazardous waste. If any sealer remains in the container, the container must be brought to an Eco-Depot household hazardous waste collection event for proper disposal. If the bucket is completely empty of sealer, it should be thrown in the trash.