Asked by: Ellen Lemaytravel travel accessories
How do you use TSA lock on Samsonite?
Last Updated: 11th October, 2021
- SET CODE TO 000.
- TURN 90°
- PUSH DOWN.
- HOLD DOWN & SET CODE.
- PULL UP.
- TURN BACK TO LOCK POSITION.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do you unlock a Samsonite TSA luggage lock?
Just reset the combination:
- Set the dial to 000.
- Turn the shackle at a 90 degree angle from the lockposition.
- Push the shackle down (outside of the lock).
- Set the desired code.
- Pull the shackle up.
- Turn it back to the lock position.
Also Know, how do you open a luggage lock if you forgot the combination?
- Rotate the three wheels on the lock to the current combinationand open the luggage.
- Dial the three wheels to 0-0-0, which is the defaultcombination setting for American Tourister and Samsoniteluggage.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the lock insideyour luggage.
Similarly one may ask, how do you reset a Samsonite TSA lock?
When purchased, the locks are set on a factory defaultcombination that you can change as often as you wish.
- Turn the number dials to the previously set combination, or to"0-0-0", the factory default combination for Samsoniteluggage.
- Locate the reset button, usually placed to the side of thecombination dials.
How many TSA keys are there?
These locks use one of seven master keys thatonly the TSA can use — until 2014. In anarticle in The Washington Post, a reporter included a shotof all seven keys on a desk.