Asked by: Aniano Lekuedermusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do you delete game progress on Android?
Last Updated: 15th March, 2022
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under "Delete individual game data," find thegame data you want to remove and tapDelete.
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, how do you reset game progress on Android?
- Open settings at the game.
- Click "Disconnect" to unbind your Google Play account.
- Delete remaining data in your device menu: Settings →Applications → Grim Soul.
- Restart the game and agree to login to Google Play, so your newprogress will automatically be saved.
Beside above, how do I delete game progress on Facebook? Delete Facebook Games
- Log on to Facebook.
- Click the gear symbol at the top right of any page.
- Select the “Account Settings” option.
- In the column on the left hand side, select the“Apps” option.
- Select the “X” to the right of any game or app toremove it.
- A delete confirmation window will appear.
- Click the “Remove” button.
Just so, how do you delete game progress on Google Play?
Remove Games in Google Play Games Profile
- On your mobile device, open Settings .
- Tap Google.
- Tap Apps Connected.
- Select the game which you would like to clear your saved datafrom.
- Tap Disconnect. You may want to select the option to deleteyour game data activities on Google.
- Tap Disconnect.
How do I completely remove Mobile legends?
- Open Facebook in a browser. This includes Safari, Chrome,Firefox, and Opera.
- Click ?. This is in the top right of your screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites. This is in the menu to the left ofyour screen.
- Click Show all.
- Click the Mobile Legends app icon.
- Click Remove App.
- Click Remove.