Asked by: Jahel Ulsamertravel spas
How do I give my girlfriend a spa day at home?
Last Updated: 29th March, 2021
- Give your sweetheart a hand-written spa treatment menu of what they can expect.
- Pre-organize your spa treatments on a pretty tray.
- Set out neatly folded, just-warmed fluffy towels (put them in the dryer), a clean bathrobe, and slippers.
- Diffuse essential oils or light some aromatherapy candles.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, what do you need for an at home spa day?
Everything You Need for an At-Home Spa Day
- Calming Scents: Light candles or incense.
- Dim Lighting: You'll want to avoid harsh lighting.
- Music: Find a soothing playlist.
- A Great Read: After reading and writing during exams, it's time to read for pleasure.
- Soft Textiles: Break out your fluffiest robe, towels, and slippers.
Additionally, how can I have a good spa day at home? How to Have a Spa Day at Home
- Welcome to Spa Week! All week long, we'll be sharing our best tips for bringing the spa home – from clever beauty hacks to relaxing treatments and more!
- Make Your Own Spa Water.
- Steam Treatment.
- Face Mask.
- Anti-Aging Hand Mask.
- Foot Soak.
- Treat your Hair.
- Take a Bath.
Similarly, how do I have a spa day with my boyfriend?
Pamper Your Partner: 5 Ways to Have the Perfect At-Home Spa Night
- Set The Mood. No spa night would be complete without the perfect scented aroma in the air.
- Give Each Other a Rub Down.
- Mask Your Way To Glowing Skin.
- Exfoliate Together, Stay Together.
- Indulge in Snacks That Are Good for Your Skin & Your Body.
What do you do on a spa day?
From massages to scrubs and facials, these DIY spa treatments will have you taking care of yourself from head to toe on a daily basis.
- Scalp massage. Try a relaxing scalp massage.
- Aromatherapy relaxation.
- Facial mask.
- Body scrub.
- Deep hair conditioning treatment.
- Dry brushing.
- Facial steaming.
- Hair removal.