Asked by: Oro Mihlkeautomotive auto insurance
How do I get my insurance license in Missouri?
Last Updated: 19th March, 2020
- Complete a Prelicensing Course. If you would like to sell insurance in Missouri, you must pass a licensing exam.
- Pass a Licensing Exam. Making Exam Reservations.
- Apply for a License. After passing the exam, apply for your license by completing an application at http://www.nipr.com.
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, how much does it cost to get an insurance license?
In order to obtain a licence, an applicant must meet the following requirements: Complete a General Insurance Agent application, provide applicable supporting documents and pay the required fee of $150.00.
Secondly, is it hard to get your insurance license? Though it may seem somewhat overwhelming at first, preparing for and taking the state health and life insurance exam is NOT that difficult. In fact, most agents who take the exam admit that it was easier than they imagined.
Subsequently, question is, how do you get your insurance license?
How to Apply for an Insurance License
- Visit Sircon.com, and click on “Learn more about our products for agents” located in the red “Individual Agents” box.
- Next, click on “Submit Resident Application – Individual.”
- Your state's department of insurance will require your social security number to verify your identity and for future licensing purposes.
How hard is the Missouri Insurance exam?
The Missouri Casualty Only exam has 110 questions. The break down is 50 scoreable + 10 pretest questions on national/general content and 40 scoreable + 10 pretest questions on Missouri state specific content. The Missouri Life, Accident and Health exam has 170 questions.