Asked by: Rongfen Izarondotechnology and computing web conferencing
How do I change the shape of my webcam on OBS?
Last Updated: 29th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I crop my webcam on OBS?
From here, simply click the source you want tocrop, hold down the alt key, and then drag the bounding boxin where you'd like to crop. You can click any of the sidesof the box, but you can also select a corner to crop twosides at once. You can undo the cropping by dragging the boxback out.
Secondly, how do you mask in Obs? How to Create an Image Mask in OBS
- Add two video sources. Make sure the video layer you want touse an image mask on is the top layer.
- Select 'Image Mask/Blend' Click the '+' located under the'Effects Filters' section.
- Configure the image mask.
- Resize and move layer.
Likewise, how do I resize something in OBS?
You must be either streaming or previewing to be able toedit the scene.
- Positioning. To reposition a selected source, simply click anddrag it.
- Resizing. To resize a source, hold your mouse over the theedges or corners of the selection rectangle, then simply click anddrag.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
How do I add a webcam to OBS studio?
How to Add a Webcam in OBS
- Select video capture device. Click the + symbol under the'Sources' section.
- Name the layer. When adding multiple layers it's important toensure you label the layer.
- Select the device. a) Select the webcam from the 'devices' dropdown.
- Optional - Adding the webcam's microphone.
- Select the webcam under the audio tab.